We are relentlessly working to achieve our goal of providing an exceptional user experience.
We have a commitment to accessibility.
At MagicFibers®, we want everyone who visits our websites to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding. We are committed to accessibility. We believe all of our customers should be able to easily shop online and access our digital offerings.
Whether you’re using assistive technologies or not, our mission is to make MagicFibers®, your preferred shopping destination by delivering outstanding value, continuous innovation, and experiences that fulfill your expectations.
How we will accomplish our goals?
We set high quality standards for web accessibility and constantly strive to comply with all laws and guidelines. Our team is comprised of professionals who are dedicated to making your online experiences the best they can be.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA Level is recognized and acknowledged as the international standard measure of success.
We test our sites to attempt to meet or exceed that standard and we collaborate with advocacy groups, industry partners, and usability specialists to identify areas that need improvement.
We have taken a number of steps to follow the WCAG 2.0 AA criteria. Here are some of the features we are readdressing to make our sites are accessible to all.
- 1. Improved Site Structure
- a. We use titles, labels, and other heading structures to help users navigate our pages with assistive technology.
- 2. Improved Keyboard Access
- a. Embedded content, navigation content, and third party applications can be bypassed. The content we build is intended to be fully accessible with a keyboard.
- 3. Added Text Equivalents
- a. Alternative text for appropriate images and non-text visual elements presents equivalent information to assistive technology.
- 4. Site Consistency
- a. We use repeated navigational mechanisms to achieve consistent functionality when you interact with the site.
Need help or have feedback?
We consistently look for improvements in performance, speed, and accessibility.
If you enjoyed using the magicfiber.com website, or if you had trouble with any part of it, please let us know.
Contact us online at email@example.com